The Agricultural Systems Management and Technology program is a course-share supported by three universities, each with a strong presence in the agricultural world.
How does it work?
Courses are taught by experts from around the nation through a partnership called AG IDEA. You will interact with students from other universities as well as your own through innovative, hands-on lab activities. Taking courses online will provide you the flexibility to complete course work when and where it is convenient for you.
Courses cover a variety of areas.
- Renewable energy
- Agriculture safety and health
- Agriculture technology
- Grain quality, drying, and storage
- Chemical application systems
- And more! Visit the Undergraduate Program Courses page to see a list of all courses currently offered.
What will I learn in these courses?
- Develop, create, and implement safety and health programs, learn strategies to reduce accidents, and understand the laws and regulations of agriculture safety and health.
- Discover how technology can help producers and elevators address the critical issues of grain quality, drying, and storage.
- Discover how agricultural technology can help producers and other agricultural industry specialists in maximizing profits while maintaining and/or improving the natural resources we depend on.
Undergraduate courses in the areas of renewable energy, agriculture and food safety, grain preservation, and machinery management and technology.