2021-2022: Undergraduate $420
2022-2023: Undergraduate $430
The Agricultural Systems Management and Technology program is a course-share supported by three universities, each with a strong presence in the agricultural world.
How does it work?
Courses are taught by experts from around the nation through a partnership called AG IDEA. You will interact with students from other universities as well as your own through innovative, hands-on lab activities. Taking courses online will provide you the flexibility to complete course work when and where it is convenient for you.
Courses cover a variety of areas.
- Renewable energy
- Agriculture safety and health
- Agriculture technology
- Grain quality, drying, and storage
- And more! Visit the Undergraduate Program Courses page to see a list of all courses currently offered.
What will I learn in these courses?
- Develop, create, and implement safety and health programs, learn strategies to reduce accidents, and understand the laws and regulations of agriculture safety and health.
- Discover how technology can help producers and elevators address the critical issues of grain quality, drying, and storage.
Undergraduate courses in the areas of renewable energy, agriculture and food safety, grain preservation, and machinery management and technology.