Great Plains IDEA Spring Meeting
Save-the-Date: March 31 - April 3, 2019
The 2019 annual conference will take place at the InterContinental on the Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri.
The Great Plains IDEA Spring Meeting is an annual conference that brings together administrators, faculty, staff and campus coordinators to collaborate, celebrate and learn. Workshops and speakers provide support in areas such as best practices in online instruction, technology resources and student services.
- Faculty groups meet to review curriculum, course schedules and share best practices.
- Campus coordinators meet to share resources for supporting students.
- Functional teams meet as needed to provide recommendations to the cabinet and boards of directors. Functional teams include department heads/chairs, disability support services, registrars, finance officers, graduate deans and continuing education.
- Alliance leadership meets to review policies and procedures. This includes the Human Sciences Board of Directors, the Agricultural Board of Directors and the Cabinet.
- Students are welcome to attend program meetings and visit with faculty groups.