Registration is open!
Advance registration will close March 27. If you miss the opportunity to register online, no worries, you can register onsite at the conference.
"I feel that the opportunities to interact with faculty in my program were the most outstanding aspect of this event."
"This was my first conference. I've been told before it's good to attend, but it always felt like a "should" competing with my other spring conferences. BUT, it is really valuable and worth altering other commitments to participate!"
Great Plains IDEA Spring Meeting
March 31 - April 3, 2019
The theme for the 2019 conference is partnerships.
What is Spring Meeting?
The Great Plains IDEA Spring Meeting is an annual conference that brings together administrators, faculty, staff and campus coordinators to collaborate, celebrate and learn. Workshops and speakers provide support in areas such as best practices in online instruction, technology resources and student services.
What are the benefits of attending Spring Meeting?
- Faculty groups meet to review curriculum, course schedules and share best practices.
- Campus coordinators meet to share resources for supporting students.
- Functional teams meet as needed to provide recommendations to the cabinet and boards of directors. Functional teams include department heads/chairs, disability support services, registrars, finance officers, graduate deans and continuing education.
- Alliance leadership meets to review policies and procedures. This includes the Human Sciences Board of Directors, the Agricultural Board of Directors and the Cabinet.
- Students are welcome to attend program meetings and visit with faculty groups.