The management team supports Great Plains IDEA through the implementation of board initiatives, program coordination, a centralized web presence, enrollment management, financial oversight, providing resources for student support and program and student data analysis.
Management team responsibilities include
- Implementing alliance policies
- Invoicing member universities
- Coordinating Great Plains IDEA functional teams and department chairs
- Coordinating program assessment
- Overseeing faculty and student annual recognition
- Facilitating course scheduling, enrollment and the wait list
- Supporting campus coordinators and managing ExpanSIS operations
- Providing oversight of co-branding efforts and common values-based marketing language.
- Overseeing web development and maintenance of the centralized alliance website
- Providing access to best practices documentation/resources and marketing training to our member institutions to keep program webpages and marketing efforts consistent and cutting edge.
- Organizing the annual spring meeting where the alliance community collaborates
- Facilitating instructional enhancement initiatives