How the Exchange WorksTuition StructureAccess to the AG IDEA ExchangeRequest a CourseExchange FAQs
Contact Morgan Jones
Access to the AG IDEA Exchange
Universities that are not members of AG IDEA will apply for access. Contact Morgan Jones to initiate this process.
Eligible institutions must be accredited by a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Applications are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors. Accessing institutions will:
- Provide a campus coordinator to assist students with enrollment and grade translation. Training for campus coordinators provided by AG IDEA.
- Schedule the AG IDEA Exchange course with a university-approved number and title.
- Collect and share the common price as described in the tuition structure.
- Adhere to Great Plains IDEA policies and procedures.
- Pay a fee of $1,000 (enables the institution to access courses for two years)