All webinars will be recorded.
Join us when your schedule allows. Plan to watch the rest later.
Webinars will benefit faculty, advisors, campus coordinators, administrators, marketing coordinators, recruiters and website coordinators.
Click on the image to download a copy of the flyer.
2018 Summer Webinar Series
This summer, Great Plains IDEA is hosting six webinars to support member institutions by providing tools to assist with recruiting and growing enrollments.
|Webinar Title||Date and Time||RSVP Using this Button|
|Interpreting Google Analytics for Data-Informed Decision Making||June 6, 2018
12:00 PM CT
|View the webinar
|How to Develop Program Testimonials||June 28, 2018
10:30 AM CT
|The Missing Link: Leveraging student, alumni and faculty connections to grow enrollment||July 11, 2018
12:30 PM CT
|Effective Prospect Communication||July 26, 2018
10:30 AM CT
Great Plains IDEA Resources:
|August 15, 2018
1:00 PM CT
|Great Plains IDEA: Our Common Language
Introducing our values-based language to aid recruitment efforts
|September 13, 2018
2:00 PM CT
- Great Plains IDEA faculty, advisors and campus coordinators.
- Campus colleagues who assist programs with marketing, recruiting and website content.
- While webinars will be directed toward members of the alliance, much of the information shared will be beneficial to many university professionals.
- Download the flyer (PDF) for the webinar series to post in your building or share with colleagues.
What else do I need to know?
- Webinars will last between 30-60 minutes.
- All webinars are free to attend.
- Register in advance so we can send you access to the webinar.
- You may register for as many webinars as you have time to attend.
- Webinars will be recorded and uploaded to their corresponding webpage which you can access from the menu on this page.